Our values, vision and goals
Our visionTogether, caring for our patients, staff, community and environment.
Purpose: Working collaboratively to provide quality health and well-being services for the people of Kumi and area.
Our valuesCompassion – consistently acting with empathy and integrity.
Accountability – taking responsibility for our decisions and actions.
Respect – for the rights, beliefs and choice of every individual.
Excellence – inspiring and motivating, innovation and achievement.
Safety – prioritising safety as an essential part of everyday practice.
Best careThis means that we work together and in partnership with our patients to put patients first and achieve the following outcomes for every patient:
• Person-Centred Care .... "I am seen and treated as a person".
• Coordinated Care ... "I receive help, treatment and information when I need it and in a coordinated way".
• Right Care ... "I receive care that makes me feel better".
• Safe Care .... "I feel safe".
• Growing & improving the delivery of safe, quality care.
• Connecting the care provided to our community.
• Connecting with our patients, our partners & each other with transparency & purpose.
• Being socially responsible & using resources sustainably.
• Valuing & empowering our people.
Outcomes we strive for
• The best care for all our patients.
• Improved health outcomes for our community.
• Reduced waiting for patients and staff.
• Partnerships that provide services where they best meet care needs.
• Leading translational and health service research.
• The best use of constrained resources.